Journal of Agricultural Big Data Copyright License Agreement
1. I here by grant to Journal of Agricultural Big Data an exclusive publication rights license in the manuscript identified above and any tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript (the “Article”) . The publisher will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND) to the Article where it publishes the Article in the journal on its online platforms on an Open Access basis. The CC BY-NC-ND license allows users to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
I understand that I retain the copyright in the Article and that no rights in patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights are transferred to the Journal. As the author of the Article, I understand that I shall have: (i) the same rights to reuse the Article as those allowed to third party users of the Article under the CC BY-NC-ND License, as well as (ii) the right to use the Article in a subsequent compilation of my works or to extend the Article to book length form, to include the Article in a thesis or dissertation, or otherwise to use or re-use portions or excerpts in other works. Except for such uses, I understand that the license of publishing rights I have granted to the Journal gives the Journal the exclusive right to make or sub-license commercial use.
Articles may sometimes be accepted for publication but later rejected in the publication process, even in some cases after public posting in “Articles in Press” form, in which case all rights will revert to the author.
2. I affirm the Author Representations noted below, and confirm that I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions to Authors, Ethics in Publishing policy, Declarations of Interest disclosure.
(1) The Article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been previously published.
(2) The Article was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
(3) The Article do not infringe any copyright, violate any other intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any person or entity, or contain any libelous or other unlawful matter.
(4) There is no dispute about the ranking of authors' affiliations and authors' names.
(5) If I am using any personal details or images of other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law.
3. I agree to the “Journal of Agricultural Big Data Charge and remuneration policy”.
4. According to the regulations released by General Office of the CPC Central Committee and General Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China on “The Opinions on the Further Promotion of the Scientific Spirit and Construction of Life Style and Study Atmosphere”, once the manuscript is accepted, it is the author(s)’ responsibility for the management of the original data such as experiment records and experiment data, and keep them for future reference.
5. The author shall mail the print version of the agreement to editorial office. If the author submits a copy of the agreement by e-mail or online submission system, etc., it would be deemed to have the same legal effect as the print version.
All authors are requested to read this statement carefully and sign (If you can’t sign under special circumstances, you can write a power of attorney to appoint other authors to sign on their behalf, but the power of attorney should be provided to the editorial department, otherwise legal disputes shall be borne by the author who signed for you. ), and please indicate the author's serial number (such as: 1.×× 2.××). If the author submits a copy/scan of the statement through email, submission system, etc., it shall be deemed that the copy/scan has the same legal effect as the original.
All authors sign in the order of signature: 1. 2. 3.
Corresponding Author’s Signature: Mailbox: Telephone:
Date of completion of signing by all authors: